Secutech Thailand: the leading security, fire safety, and smart living trade fair for commercial and industrial premises
Why Bangkok, Thailand?
- Central in ASEAN and South East Asia
At the heart of emerging markets with the fastest-ongoing advanced city projects.
- A gateway to the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC)
Demand growth in solutions for security, fire safety, intelligent system, and sustainable technology with Bangkok’s highly international connections and direct linkage with Eastern Economic Corridor.
- Secutech Thailand, a synergetic solution platform
All in-demand smart city IoT solutions under one roof.
Thailand’s ongoing smart city projects & EEC development
- Digital Park Thailand: EEC – Sriracha district of Rayong (280 acres, 113 hectares)
- Smart Park: Rayong (580 acres, 235 hectares)
- High-speed rail to link 3 airports – Suvarnabhumi, Don Mueang, and U-Tapao airports
- The Special EEC Zone: Eastern Airport City – vicinity of the U-Tapao International Airport (2,570 acres, 1,040 hectares)
- Laem Chabang and Map Ta Phut Sea Ports Ongoing smart city projects
- The first wave includes: Phuket, Chiang Mai, and Khon Kaen
- The second wave includes: Chonburi, Rayong, Chachoengsao (EEC), and Bangkok
Thailand smart city IoT solutions
The 7th edition saw 8,576 visitors from 37 countries attending the fair with 170 exhibitors showcasing top-tier technologies in security, fire safety & disaster prevention, smart home and smart building.
From year to year, Secutech Thailand is improving and growing in size. This year I have found some interesting partners whose factories I will visit over the next few months. The organisation of the fair has been very smooth and I very much appreciate the business matching where I have been able to have one-to one conversations to find scope for cooperation.
Every year that we attend Secutech Thailand we notice a different scale, and our company uses the platform to release a different high-level solution. Many visitors have come to our booth and their feedback has been very good. Interest is coming from many different industries. We have met with system Integrators, government officials and interestingly yesterday we met with two visitors from banks.
We have found a lot of opportunities to generate business in the surveillance and access control segments at Secutech Thailand. But we also come to the fair because it’s a good occasion to network with other associations from across ASEAN. This helps us to expand our network and learn from each other.
The mindset of people in Thailand is very accepting and they increasingly know what the IoT is about. Secutech Thailand continues to be very supportive of the smart city scene. We can see that the organisers continuously attract relevant industry players that are looking for IoT solutions.