Make sure you have everything you need before visiting Secutech Thailand
|Open Ceremony||1 November 2023||10:00-11:00|
|Opening Hours||1-3 November 2023||10:00-18:30|
The fair is open to trade visitors.
Visitors may pre-register online and pick up their badge onsite:
1) Complete the online registration form and a pre-registration code will be assigned.
2) Bring your pre-registration code and 2 business cards with you at the counter for confirmation
3) A visitor badge will be given to you after confirmation
During the show, visitors can also register for their visitor badges onsite at the registration counter.
Please remember to bring two business cards upon registration.
*One registration form per visitor badge
- Admission is free for trade professionals, business visitors, holders of invitations and registered only.
- Person under the age of 18 is NOT allowed to enter the exhibition hall nor be booth attendant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to the Fair of any visitors, exhibitors or their agents who are at the absolute discretion regarded as in any way likely to create disturbance or discomfort to the Fair.
Business Matching Opportunity
Meeting with the right exhibitors can be a difficult task. Secutech Thailand offers options to connect visitors with exhibitors based on their business background and interests with the Secutech Connect programme.
Who should visit Secutech Thailand?
The fair is for any visitors in the security, fire & safety, smart building and cybersecurity industry.
Business nature include:
System integrators, installers / distributors, dealers / consultants / importers / manufacturers / sales representatives / value-added resellers
End users include:
IT companies / government / construction / industrial estates / retail / hospitality / education / telecommunications / healthcare / transportation / petroleum / financial