Origin Smart City Rayong project began in early 2019 with $270 thousand funding and was spearheaded by Origin Property. The project aimed to transform Rayong to a Smart City to be in line with the goals of EEC and Thailand 4.0. This introduced the concept of intelligence facility and home automation to modern facilities and infrastructures. Specifically, new security technologies were integrated, including but not limited to digital door lock, motion sensor nightlight, lighting control, air control, and adoption of cloud-based VSaaS.
Since then, Origin has expanded its operations and welcomed in Origin EEC as part of its subsidiary investment group. After debuting its new CEO Piti Jarukamjorn for Origin EEC, they planned to open 5 more Condominiums in the EEC with a total project value of over aruond $138 million under Origin EEC Investment Property Progam. The new condominiums are:
1) Brixton Campus Bangsean (around $13 million project value)
2) Brixton Rayong (around $22 million project value)
3) KnightsBridge Space Rayong (around $44 million project value)
4) Brompton Rayong (around $18 million project value)
5) Hampton Executive Sriracha (around $33 million project value)
Source: asmag editorial team, Archyde