The government's Thailand 4.0 initiatives help to launch major developmental projects for various sectors, increasing the need for implementation of quality fire & safety products and solutions.
- Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) brings in more infrastructure and transportation projects requiring fire safety products and solutions
- The increase of high-rise buildings in commercial and residential sectors must meet government fire regulations. These regulations stipulate that all high-rise buildings must be equipped with sprinkler systems, heat detectors and other fire safety features that will increase demand within the inudstry
Fire & Safety Thailand
Concurrently held with Secutech Thailand, Fire & Safety forms close collaboration with government & associations to bring system integrators, distributors and vertical end users in the industry.
2019 Product Groups
- City administrator & municipality
- Building designers / engineers
- System integrators & installers
- Dealers / resellers
- Distributors / importers
- Project specifier
- End-users (from industrial estate, property developers and factory)
BMA - Bangkok Fire Rescue Department
- Group buyers from government fire sectors, etc.
- VIP touring for the buyer groups to see the latest fire products and applications
BSA - Building Safety Inspectors and Officers Association
- Introducing building regulations and standards in the high-rise building seminar
- Gather members to visit the fair
IEAT - Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand
- Mobilising the stakeholders from industrial estate to Fire & Safety fair
MECT - Mechanical Engineering Consultancy of Thailand
- Hosting seminars to introduce the latest fire safety codes and standards in Thailand
- MECT members VIP touring