The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is seeing a great increase in the development of new industrial parks and factories. Continuous growth in the EEC, as well as stricter fire safety regulations, raises the demand for high-quality fire and industrial safety products and solutions.
Fire & Safety Thailand features
Concurrently held with Secutech Thailand, Fire & Safety forms close collaboration with government & associations to bring system integrators, distributors and vertical end-users from the industry to the fair.
- Business matching programmes – from 1-on-1 meetings to personalized buyer tours, Fire & Safety enables exhibitors and visitors to meet directly based on matching business backgrounds.
- Live fire and rescue simulation (FARA) / fire competition (BSA) – demonstrating the latest best practices and addressing key fire safety and rescue development topics. By working with local fire and rescue association and government officials, the event will attract buyers from the distribution channel as well as the end-user sector.
- FARA’s young firefighter training program supported by IEAT
Growing demands in Thailand:
- Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) brings in more infrastructure and transportation projects requiring fire safety products and solutions.
- The increase in infrastructure developments requires more projects to meet government fire regulations which require the latest in fire safety equipment including sprinklers, heat/smoke detectors, evacuation equipment and more.
2020 Product Groups
- City administrator & municipality
- Building designers / engineers
- System integrators & installers
- Dealers / resellers
- Distributors / importers
- Project specifier
- End-users (from industrial estate, property developers and factory)
Key buyer engagements
Bangkok Fire Rescue Department (BMA)
- Group buyers from government fire sectors, etc.
- VIP touring for the buyer groups to see the latest fire products and applications
Building Safety Inspectors and Officers Association (BSA)
- Introducing building regulations and standards in the high-rise building seminar
- Gather members to visit the fair
Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DDPM)
- Promoting awareness of disaster situation and prevention by inviting government and organization in the sector
Fire and Rescue Association (FARA)
- Hosting live demos and presentation on best practices in fire safety technologies
- Attendance of FARA members from many ASEAN countries
Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT)
- Mobilising the stakeholders from the industrial estate to Fire & Safety fair
Mechanical Engineering Consultancy of Thailand (MECT)
- Hosting seminars to introduce the latest fire safety codes and standards in Thailand
- MECT members VIP touring