With less than 2 months remaining until the 1 – 3 November fair, preparations are in full swing to cast a spotlight on solutions for not only manufacturing, but also smart city, the commercial sector, transportation and hospitality – with over 200 security and fire safety exhibitors set to take part across 7,500 sqm of exhibition space. “This year’s fair promises a wealth of insights and expertise,” says Ms Regina Tsai, General Manager, Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd – Taiwan Branch. “At dedicated zones, pavilions and our new Factory 365 Conference, field experts will highlight advanced solutions for safety, security, and efficiency that can be adopted in Thailand at affordable price points – a key concern in the local market.”
To facilitate targeted business connections, the fair will be headlined by a variety of specialised sourcing areas, including the Singapore Pavilion, the Fire Safety Zone, the Smart Factory Solution Zone, the PPE & Occupational Zone, and the Factory 365: Workplace Solution Zone. “These will all serve as vital connection points, linking the local market with experienced international solution providers,” adds Ms Tsai.
Major brands countdown to show opening
This year’s fair marks a significant return as the first edition since 2019. “After the pandemic hiatus, exhibitors are now more eager than ever to unveil their newest solutions for the Thai market. With a high volume of local buyers including distributors and system integrators expected to be in attendance, it will be a productive platform for new business and solution-focused sourcing.”
Alongside domestic suppliers, a long list of international exhibitors will be present, including numerous industry leaders in their respective product categories:
Video software (VMS)
• Videonetics: An Indian company offering an integrated video management solution, encompassing VMS and video analytics.
• Network Optix (Nx): A software development supplier specialising in AI-enabled, full-stack network video products.
• Senstar: Providing a comprehensive suite of technologies including intelligent video management, video analytics, access control, and innovative perimeter intrusion detection systems.
• Nettbox: A Singaporean brand providing top-tier digital security solutions for buildings.
• KJ Tech: Developers of high-speed, high-quality security algorithms for fingerprint recognition products.
• 4 Vision System: Committed to developing AI technology to enhance security, offering products including face scanners and access control.
• Ubergard: Providers of high-security electronic key management systems with an emphasis on cyber-security.
• Morse Watchmans: One of the industry leaders in key control, key security, and key and asset management solutions.
• NAFFCO: One of the world’s leading suppliers of top-tier firefighting equipment, fire protection systems, fire alarms as well as security and safety solutions.
• Firefly Fire Pumps: An Indian supplier of vehicle-mounted fire-fighting pumps.
• Vent Line: A specialist in smoke/natural ventilation and industrial acoustics, offering total solutions for the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
• Kent Smoke and Fire Curtain: A Dubai-based provider of smoke, fire, and draft curtains globally.
• Mallcom: An Indian industrial PPE manufacturer and exporter with a manufacturing unit in duty-free Special Economic Zones, offering comprehensive head-to-toe protection solutions.
• Lubi: A vertically integrated manufacturer offering a wide range of services from design, engineering, component manufacturing to testing and packaging.
AI and IoT: driving Thailand's industrial revolution at the Factory 365 Conference
Alongside the extensive exhibitor lineup, the new Factory 365 conference will spotlight the transformative role of technologies such as AI in the manufacturing sector. This will help channel players explore how AI is becoming a vital tool for real-time monitoring, threat detection, and risk mitigation, thus reshaping safety and security measures within industrial properties. Some highlights include:
Security and Safety Policies for New Industrial Projects
Thailand's regulatory framework, championed by the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT), ensures industrial safety and environmental protection. The Factory Act further strengthens these efforts. Insights on these policies will be shared at the trade fair.
AI Impacts on Safety and Security in Industrial Property
AI is transforming industrial safety and security measures with real-time monitoring and risk mitigation. Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is leveraging AI to boost efficiency and competitiveness. These developments will be explored at the fair.
Integrated IoT and Physical Security Management in Manufacturing
IoT integration with physical security is revolutionising manufacturing. Smart sensors and devices improve safety and efficiency while reducing costs. The trade fair will delve into the benefits of this integration. Secutech Thailand is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd - Taiwan Branch and Worldex G.E.C. Ltd. For more details, please visit www.secutechthailand.com. Alternatively, please call Ms Michelle Chu at +886 2 8729 1099 ext 768, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety and security are increasingly important basic needs and, therefore, stand for a growing global market. With ten trade fairs, congresses and forums around the world, Messe Frankfurt brings together demand and supply worldwide with progressive, connected Page 4 Secutech Thailand Bangkok Internatoial Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC) 1 – 3 November 2023 products, applications and services focusing on commercial security and the protection of buildings, spaces and people. The Safety, Security & Fire business cluster offers access to the dynamic markets of the Arabian Peninsula, Asia, Europe and South America.
Further information at www.safety-security-fire.messefrankfurt.com
Background information on Messe Frankfurt The Messe Frankfurt Group is one of the world’s leading trade fair, congress and event organisers with their own exhibition grounds. With a workforce of some 2,160 people at its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and in 28 subsidiaries, it organises events around the world. Group sales in financial year 2022 were around €454 million. We serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of Messe Frankfurt’s key strengths is its powerful and closely knit global sales network, which covers around 180 countries in all regions of the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are using our digital expertise to develop new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Sustainability is a central pillar of our corporate strategy. Here, we strike a healthy balance between ecological and economic interests, social responsibility and diversity. For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com/sustainability. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
- STTH23_PR3 (pdf, 107 KB)