This year's show carries immense significance, as it marks its first return since 2019 after being interrupted by the pandemic. Reflecting a great deal of enthusiasm about the show’s opening, Ms Regina Tsai, General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd – Taiwan Branch, says, “The timing of this year’s Secutech Thailand couldn't be better because it coincides with a surge in Thailand’s demand for security products and services, driven by substantial investments by the Thai government in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), encompassing manufacturing, infrastructure, and smart city projects. We are excited for exhibitors to unveil their latest advancements to buyers from across not only the EEC, but also from across Thailand’s other major economic zones over the next three days.”
This year’s show brings together not only domestic suppliers but also a strong line-up of renowned international exhibitors, including industry leaders in their respective product segments such as 4 Vision System, Kent Smoke and Fire Curtain, KJ Tech, Lubi, Mallcom, Morse Watchmans, NAFFCO, Nettbox, Network Optix (Nx), Senstar, ÜberGARD, Vent Line and Videonetics.
Major industry players will present advanced solutions for security and fire safety, tailored to the needs of the Thai market. These solutions will be showcased in dedicated zones and pavilions, including the Singapore Pavilion, the Smart Factory Solution Zone, and the PPE & Occupational Safety Zone.
Additionally, the industry’s highly regarded concurrent event, Fire & Safety promises to capture the huge local market potential. With the EEC seeing a surge in the development of new industrial parks and factories, and the implementation of stricter fire safety regulations in Thailand in recent years, the demand for high-quality fire and industrial safety solutions is on the rise. Collaboration opportunities at the event are further enriched by the concurrent Thailand Building Fair, highlighting cutting-edge building technologies for exploration.
Fringe programme unveils potential of smart factory and industrial cyber security
Attendees can take advantage of 33 seminars covering topics ranging from smart industry safety and integrated IoT in manufacturing to fire safety, cyber security, and smart buildings.
· Smart Industrial Safety Conference: delving into crucial topics surrounding factory safety, with a specific focus on preventing and suppressing fires in manufacturing facilities. One of the key discussions will also surround the significant role of AI in enhancing safety measures within the petrochemical and oil refinery industry. The conference will also shed light on the integration of digital technology in manufacturing to elevate safety performance.
· Factory 365 Conference: divided into two important panel sessions: (1) AI Impacts on Safety and Security in Industrial Property, and (2) Integrated IoT and Physical Security Management in Manufacturing. A representative from Dynamic Intelligence Asia (DIA), specialising in cutting-edge No-code AI Computer Vision and Process Automation SaaS platform will be the conference moderator to ensure a productive experience for all attendees.
Session 1: Led by the Thai Intelligent CCTV Association (iCA), Axxonsoft, Corsight AI, and Quantum Storage South Asia, experts will dive into advanced algorithms and machine learning for real-time monitoring, threat detection, and risk mitigation. As AI is being actively adpoted in the EEC, Thailand is paving the way for a technological hub with enhanced efficiency, productivity, and competitiveness.
Session 2: Another group of well-known panelists from ÜberGARD, Coventry, HIP Global, and Thai Secom Security will discuss the convergence of IoT and physical security solutions, which has ushered in a new era of enhanced operational efficiency, heightened safety measures, and improved overall productivity for manufacturing facilities across the nation.
· Cyber Security Policies for Industrial Conference: shedding light on effective cyber security policies and strategies tailored to the industrial sector, helping businesses navigate the evolving cyber threat landscape. Topics will include Cybersecurity Policies for Industry, Cyber Security for Operational technology, Advanced Cybersecurity Threat Hunting for APT (Advanced, Persistent, Threat) Campaigns, and insights into attacks on industrial sectors.
As part of its commitment to maximising networking opportunities, the show also features an exclusive Business Matching Service. Designed to create meaningful connections between exhibitors and buyers, the meetings ensure that each interaction meets specific business needs and objectives such as distribution opportunities, OEM partnership, or technology integration.
Adding significant value to the show, a long list of well-known industry organisations are making their appearance at Secutech Thailand, sharing industry insights and engaging with attendees. These include:
· Asia Pacific Security Association (APSA)
· Department of Industrial Works, Ministry of Industry (Thailand)
· Fire And Rescue Association (FARA)
· Illuminating Engineering Association of Thailand (TIEA)
· National Cyber Security Agency (NCSA)
· THAI Generator Association (GENTHAI)
· Thai Intelligent CCTV Association (iCA)
· Thai IoT Association (Thai IOT)
· THAI SECURITY ASSOCIATION (TSA)
· Thailand Productivity Institute (FTPI)
· The Building Safety Inspectors and Officers Association (BSA)
· The Consulting Engineers Association of Thailand (CEAT)
· The innovation and Inventor Association of Thailand (IIAT)
Secutech Thailand is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd - Taiwan Branch and Worldex G.E.C. Ltd. For more details, please visit www.secutechthailand.com. Alternatively, please call Ms Michelle Chu at +886 2 8729 1099 ext 768, or email email@example.com.
Safety and security are increasingly important basic needs and, therefore, stand for a growing global market. With ten trade fairs, congresses and forums around the world, Messe Frankfurt brings together demand and supply worldwide with progressive, connected products, applications and services focusing on commercial security and the protection of buildings, spaces and people. The Safety, Security & Fire business cluster offers access to the dynamic markets of the Arabian Peninsula, Asia, Europe and South America.
Press information and photographic material:
Links to social media:
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
The Messe Frankfurt Group is one of the world’s leading trade fair, congress and event organisers with their own exhibition grounds. With a workforce of some 2,160 people at its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and in 28 subsidiaries, it organises events around the world. Group sales in financial year 2022 were around €454 million. We serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of Messe Frankfurt’s key strengths is its powerful and closely knit global sales network, which covers around 180 countries in all regions of the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are using our digital expertise to develop new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Sustainability is a central pillar of our corporate strategy. Here, we strike a healthy balance between ecological and economic interests, social responsibility and diversity.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com/sustainability. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). ). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
- STTH23_OR (pdf, 98 KB)