The smart factory concept is gaining speed in Thailand, with manufacturers realizing the role of technology and data in increasing efficiency, safety and overall global manufacturing competitiveness
- The Thai government has billion-dollar investment in robotics and logistics
- Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) to drive manufacturing opportunities and development in automotive, electronics, aviation and logistics industry, among others.
The conference will focus on important aspects necessary for Industry 4.0 development relating to safety, security and fire safety.
Register for Conference*
*Please note that this form is to register for the conference only. You must register for a visitor badge onsite or online to enter the show floor.
Who is this conference for?
- Professional security system integrators and distributors
- Municipality fire chiefs and chief security officers
- Industrial zone factory owners and project specifiers
- Factory and industry zone management and purchasing decision makers
Profile of invited visitors:
- Automotive & parts industry
- Building & construction industry
- Cosmetics, pharmaceutical & medical industry
- Electrical & electronics industry
- Engineering, contracting & turnkey projects
Smart Factory Conference agenda*
Time/Date: 10:00 - 16:00 / 30 October 2019
Venue: Seminar Area, Hall 104, BITEC
*Agenda is subject to change without prior notice
|10:20-10:30||Welcome remarks||Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media|
|10:30-11:10||Keynote speech||Digital transformation in Industry 4.0||Somwang Boonrakcharoen, President, Thai-German Institute|
|11:10-11:30||Security||Smart hybrid biometric solution for industrial premises
||Jeff Yang, CTO, ZKTeco Thailand|
|11:30-11:50||Security||Why is security important in automation?
||Suriya Jumpasit, Operation Manager, Jung Thiland Co. Ltd. KNX Tutor and President, KNX National Group (Thailand) Association
|13:00-13:30||Security||IP public address system
||Chan Wah Cheong, Operation Manager, ITS Integration System|
|13:30-14:00||Security||Securing access control for the modern day factory
||Celes Puay, Sales Manager, Ubergard|
|14:00-14:30||Security||IoT Platform for factories and smart properties
||Mr Jonathan Chan, Regional Product Manager, NewDVRs
|14:30-15:00||Fire & Safety||Smart disaster-prevention factory - Flood and earthquake early warning system (FEEWS)
||Dr. Pei-Yang Lin, Research fellow, NCREE, NARL
|15:00-15:30||Fire & Safety||The use of demolition apparatus, water cannons and firefighting vehicles for lifesaving measures
||Shin Ho Lee, Executive Director, JinWoo SMC
|15:30-16:00||Fire & Safety||Regulation of fire safety: A win-win approach
||Christopher Tan, International Fire Safety Consultant, Hexcel Solutions