At present, the epidemic situation of COVID-19 coronavirus is spreading rapidly around the world and the demand for disposable epidemic prevention and medical rescue supplies in various countries has surged.
In order to actively help countries to fight the epidemic and accurately match the needs of Southeast Asian countries, we will invite Zhejiang's Epidemic Prevention and Medical Rescue Supplies to launch the Zhejiang online business matching for epidemic prevention - Thailand edition.
Messe Frankfurt and its Thailand partner, Worldex, will conduct online business matching activities to connect local demanders and Zhejiang suppliers together online. The goal is to achieve mutual assistance through 1-on-1 online communication before Secutech Thailand begins.
[Event name]: Zhejiang Export Online Fair (Thailand) of PPE Products
[Event date]: 25 - 29 May 2020 (5 day event)
[Event platform]: Zoom Video Communications
- 50 Zhejiang epidemic prevention supplies and medical rescue supplies, manufacturers, and trading companies
- 50 buyers from Thailand
- 150 total matching sessions
1. Protective / respiratory headgear: filter gas masks, self-contained air respirators, long tube masks, ordinary civilian masks, medical masks, etc.
2. Protective goggles, etc.
3. Protective clothing: anti-viral work clothes, etc.
4. Temperature measuring supplies: infrared thermometers for public places, home thermometers, medical temperature measuring products, etc.
5. General protective products: disposable gloves, silicone gloves, foot covers, disposable raincoats, etc.
End users with direct purchasing authority from:
- Medical institutions: hospitals, clinics, pharmacies
- Business premises: hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, stations, etc.
Importers and distributors of PPE or medical products in Thailand
*Only for Zhejiang Export Online (Thailand) PPE Products. The list does not represent the final participating companies, will be updated until the start of the event.